Local Real Estate News
- Lake Anne Brew House grand opening set for April 16 (Reston Patch)
- America’s most unattainable housing is right by downtown D.C. That’s a huge problem (Greater Greater Washington)
- New D.C. condos break the $1,000-per-foot barrier (WBJ)
- Traffic study shows why I-66 is a mess (WashPo)
- True cost of Purple Line could reach $2.65 billion, analysis finds (WashPo)
Continue reading “Lake Anne Brew House set for April 16 opening; Smithsonian Sleepovers”
We’re seeing purple!
And soon, folks who live between New Carrollton and Bethesda will be, too.
The much-discussed and long-awaited Purple Line is finally on schedule to begin construction.
Continue reading “D.C. Metro’s Purple Line is set to begin construction”