Local Real Estate News
- Reston made the list of five metro D.C. neighborhoods where home prices remain steady (Washingtonian, April 18, 2016)
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is seeking a zoning change in order to build a 16,558-square-foot location at Crowell and Hunter Mill roads, according to RestonNow. The church plans a one-story building with 292 seats and 233 parking spots.
- Lake Anne Brew House opened April 16 to so many customers that it’s taking time off to brew more beer, according to RestonNow. It will re-open April 29.
- Madewell will open April 27 in the former Ben & Jerry’s space in Reston Town Center.
- Ben & Jerry’s is scheduled to re-open April 30 at 11916 Market St.