Local Real Estate News
Here’s an updated list of the development and plans currently in the works for around Reston:
- The former American Press Institute headquarters (11690 Sunrise Valley Dr.) is planned to be redeveloped into 37 town homes.
- A new development dubbed “Lincoln at Commerce Park” (Sunrise Valley Dr. & Association Dr.) will feature 260 multi-family residential units
- A 75,000-square-foot office building at 1831 Wiehle Ave. will be converted into a mixed-use building with 504 multi-family residential units and up to 61,000-square-feet of retail.
- Located at the spot of the former Reston Mini-Storage and a commercial strip in the 11400 block of Sunset Hills Road, the site will house a 421-unit apartment building with 10,000-square-feet of ground-floor retail.
- 500 apartments, a 175-room hotel, roughly 400,000-square-feet of office, and ground-floor retail on the sites of 1850 Centennial Park Drive, 11400 Commerce Park Drive, and 11440 Commerce Park Drive, respectively.
- Madewell is coming to Reston Town Center.
- A second Chick-fil-a in Reston is planned for 1490 North Point Village Center, which currently houses a BB&T Bank branch.