Click here to view a map inclusive of all new developments listed below.
Coming Soon: Restaurants, retail and commercial
- Hair salon Madison Reed will open at 11874 Market St. in Reston Town Center. —RestonNow
- Sandstone Care, an addiction treatment center for drugs and alcohol for ages 13-30, will open a new location at 11415 S. Isaac Newton Square spring 2020. —RestonNow
- My Salon will open at 1613 Washington Plaza at Lake Anne. The space was previously occupied by Zen Nail and Day Spa. —RestonNow
- Davio’s Northern Italian Steakhouse is coming to Reston Station at 1902 Reston Metro Plaza, plus a “grab and go” Italian market. — Globe Newswire
- Korean food chain Bonchon, which serves double-fried chicken, will open a new location at 11652 Plaza America Drive in June 2020, RestonNow reports.
- Real estate and development company 10th Street purchased the almost-eight acre property at 12320-12350 Pinecrest Road for $13M. —RestonNow
- F45 Training is coming to Reston Town Center by May 2020, RestonNow reports. The Australian fitness company will be at 11840 Freedom Drive.
- Alo Vietnam and A+ Nails are coming to 1831 Michael Faraday Drive, RestonNow reported Dec. 20, 2019. (More details about 1831 Michael Faraday Drive below)
- European Wax Center will open at 1404 North Point Village Center, according to RestonNow.
- RestonNow reported American Tap Room in Reston Town Center closed Dec. 22 and will be replaced by Makers Union Pub for the People.
- My Gym is planning to open a Reston location in 2020, RestonNow reports. A location has not been finalized.
- Family Hair Cutt will open a new location in the Tall Oaks Professional Building at 12054 North Shore Drive. —RestonNow
- Shamin Hotels is proposing to build a five-story hotel on vacant property at 232 Sunset Park Drive. The 151,00-square-foot building would be home to a Hilton Garden Inn and Home 2. —RestonNow
- Global consulting and digital services firm ICF will move its global headquarters to 1902 Reston Metro Plaza, leasing Comstock’s entire third building in Metro Center Plaza, Globest reports. The building is expected to be completed in 2021, with ICF moving in 2022. Other plaza residents will include Google, Neustar, Rolls-Royce North America, British Telecom and Spaces by Regus (see below).
- CVS Pharmacy will open a new 8,451 sqft store on the plaza-level of Reston Station at 1906 Reston Metro Plaza on March 1. —Reston Station/Comstock Properties, RestonNow
- The Rolls-Royce North America Headquarters is in the process of leasing space in Comstock’s new development at 1900 Reston Metro Plaza for its regional headquarters, a move from its current space at Reston Town Center. The move will come in early 2020. —RestonNow
- Tiki bar and Thai restaurant Tiki Thai will open at 12100 Sunset Hills Road in spring 2020. —RestonNow
- Jinya Ramen Bar is planning to open in Reston Town Center at 11964 Market St. by spring 2020. The Japanese restaurant will occupy the former space of Busara Thai Restaurant. —RestonNow
- The ground floor retail space at the VY apartment community will include retailers Chicken Rico, My Home Thai, Allure Nails, Super Chicken (opened Feb. 17), Reston Barber, Reston Kabob and BurgerIM all expect to open their doors this year (2019), developer JBG Smith told RestonNow. —RestonNow
- Sense of Thai restaurant is expected to open at Reston Town Center Metro Station in early 2020. It is replacing The Black Squirrel, who originally had plans to open a beer bar, but has since backed away from the deal. —RestonNow
- Local VA, a gourmet dive bar, opens Feb. 21 at 1633 N. Washington Plaza in Lake Anne Plaza. The business replaces Singh Thai, which closed in March 2019. —RestonNow
- True Food Kitchen, a health food restaurant, plans to open Aug. 3 in M&S Grill’s former spot in Reston Town Center, at 11901 Democracy Drive. The restaurant will be part of chain that offers food based on Dr. Andrew Weil’s anti-inflammatory diet. —RestonNow
- Burger and craft beer restaurant Big Buns Damn Good Burgers will open a 3,000 sqft space in a residential tower located at 1908 Reston Metro Plaza. —Commercial Observer
- Neopolitan pizzeria Pupatella will open in early 2020 at 1821 Wiehle Ave. The space previously housed Pizza Hut. —RestonNow
- Matchbox will open in early 2020, a 6,000 sqft space in Reston Station at 1900 Reston Metro Plaza Drive, Suite 100. —RestonNow
- Google has signed a lease for the top floors of Comstock’s building at Reston Station designed by Helmut Jahn. The company will consolidate its offices from Reston Town Center into the new location. —Globe St.
- Muse PaintBar (11943 Democracy Drive) is coming to Reston Town Center. —RestonNow
- Wegmans broke ground on Oct. 7, 2019, for its urban-format store in the future Halley Rise (formerly known as Reston Crescent) development (see more below). It could open as early as June 2022.
New Mixed-Use and Residential Developments
Woodfield Development has named its development plan for a 308-unit apartment building the “Sorrento,” located at 1941 Roland Clarke Place. It’s expected to include a two-story lobby, rooftop pool, sky lounge, private dining room and a two-story fitness center. Woodfield also has plans to redevelop the adjacent, five-story building at 1950 Roland Clarke Place, to include a public plaza with a splash pad, a park with benches, a bocce court and an outdoor fitness area. The first units of the Sorrento are planned to be delivered by spring 2021. (RestonNow)
The Fairfax County Planning Commission approved a proposal on June 25, 2019, to redevelop a Reston office park into seven mixed-use buildings on 14 acres located next to the future Reston Town Center Metro Station. New York-based real estate development company Tishman Speyer’s project, known as Reston Crossing, would replace two office buildings with 2 million square feet of office, retail and residential space at the intersection the Dulles Toll Road and Reston Crossing. (RestonNow)
The Fairfax County Planning Commission has denied planning permission for a 13-story building with 58 residential units near Reston Regional Library. During a June 19, 2019 meeting, commissioners said the plan by NS Reston would exceed the density and guidelines allowed for the area. (RestonNow)
Kensington Senior Development LLC has received approval from the Fairfax County Planning Commission to build a 75-bed assisted living facility at 11501 Sunrise Valley Drive, according to RestonNow, which would feature a two- to three-story, 66,200-square-foot Reston facility, plus a parking garage. The Fairfax County Board of Supervisors approved the project in February 2018.
Toll Brothers’ new development of 54 open-concept townhomes at 11720 Sunrise Valley Drive — named Valley & Park — is scheduled for completion in 2021. The townhomes all feature three bedrooms, two full bathrooms and three half bathrooms, are priced in the upper-$700,000 and located across the street from Sunrise Square.
Hunters Woods at Trails Edge Senior Living Community, developed by Colts Neck Road LLC, is on track to open in May 2019. The $72M project, located on a 4.3-acre site at 2222 Colts Neck Road — across from Hunters Woods Village Center — will feature apartments, along with IntegraCare’s 230,000 square foot assisted living facility, which will offer 210 senior living units — including 91 independent living units, 80 for assisted living, 24 for memory care and 15 for special needs. The development will offer numerous dining venues, gardens, fitness centers, an art gallery and movie theater.
Pulte Homes’ plans for Reston Arboretum are going through the final stages of obtaining platted lots and grading permits with Fairfax County, as of March 11, RestonNow reported. “The proposal calls for 40 single-family attached residential units and a parking garage,” with model units scheduled to open in late 2020.
The Fairfax County Board of Supervisors approved the “rezoning of a property by Sunrise Valley Drive and Reston Pkwy for a residential development of 145 multi-family dwelling units and office space on 4.31 acres of land.”
The Fairfax County Board of Supervisors approved Oct. 16 the redevelopment of Lake Anne Fellowship House (11405 North Shore Drive), an affordable housing senior development. The plans call for creating a new, 200,000 square foot, eight-story building that will replace all 240 existing units currently divided across two buildings. Thirty-six market-rate townhouses will also be added to help finance the senior housing construction project, RestonNow reports. “Lake Anne’s current tenants will stay in their apartment during the two-year construction of the new building. After residents move, the old buildings will be torn down and converted into townhouses.” Amenities are slated to include a social hall, crafts room, fitness room, wellness center, a game room, two plazas and community gardens.
An affiliate of Angelo, Gordon & Co. seeks to redevelop almost four acres of office space into a mixed-use development “with up to 145 residential units and a parking garage,” RestonNow reports, located at the intersection of Reston Parkway and Sunrise Valley Drive. The plans include a seven-story residential building and a four-level parking garage.
The Jefferson Apartment Group’s (JAG) plans to redevelop the 7.5-acre Tall Oaks Village Center into 156 homes (42 two-over-two multi-family units, 44 single units and 70 multi-family units in two residential buildings), exercise and playground equipment, a putting green, 8,500 square feet of retail and 5,800 square feet of office space. RestonNow reports that “site development is expected to begin in March [with] [h]ome construction [to] likely begin in October  and be completed by the end of 2021.”
JBG, EYA and Chevy Chase Land Co. received approval Nov. 1 from the Fairfax County Planning Commission to build the “Midline,” which will add eight buildings across four blocks. The mixed-use project will feature “an eight-story, independent living facility with 127 units; an eight-story, 325-unit apartment building; a 14-story office building; an eight-story, 225-unit apartment building and mix of townhouses; a seven-story, 218-unit apartment building; a six-story, 39-unit apartment building; [and] a six-story, 70-unit apartment building,” RestonNow reports. “The entire development also includes ground-floor retail in every building except the office and townhomes.” The online news source reported earlier that Northern Virginia Community College will relocate to 1821 Michael Faraday Drive. The county Board of Supervisors will vote Dec. 4 on the plan.
Both the Fairfax County Planning Commission and Board of Supervisors have also approved the addition of “up to 576 multifamily units, 700,000 square feet of office space and 1.4 million square feet of new development to the existing office park,” RestonNow reports. New structures will include an eight-story office building, a 22-story office building, a 22-story residential building and a seven-story office building on top of the current parking structure.
Potomac, Md.-based developer Foulger-Pratt seeks to build a mixed-use 1.5 million-square-foot project on Reston Association Drive at an estimated cost of $400M. The existing office park would be replaced with eight development blocks, featuring an eight-level assisted living facility with 210 units; a combination of townhouses and two-over-two flats totaling 183 units; a condo building with 154 units; a 14-story office building; a seven-story residential building with 360 units; and ground-level retail. —RestonNow
Peter Lawrence Cos. and MRP Realty have received approval from the Fairfax County Planning Commission and the Board of Supervisors to redevelop and build a mixed-used development at Issac Newton Square, an area of nearly 32 acres located at Sunset Hills Road and Wiehle Avenue, RestonNow reports. The proposed up to 2,100 residential units — located within a 10 block area — will be a combination of apartments, condos, flats and townhouses, and include around 300 hotel rooms. The development will also have around 69,000 square feet of retail and 260,000 square feet office space. A full-size athletic field is also included in the plans.
Plans to redevelop the three-acre parcel on the west edge of Isaac Newton Square known as Golf Course Plaza have been revived after being put on hold in 2017. The proposal reduces the number of residential units from 413 to 300 to be located at 11480 Sunset Hills Road, which currently houses a two-story office building. Plans also include a three-story parking garage.
McLean-based developer Norton Scott is appealing Fairfax County’s rejection of its plans to build a 13-story, $50 million condominium north of Reston Town Center, which it is calling “Liberty Square.” The building is slated to have 58 units priced between $850,000 and $1M, according to The Washington Business Journal. RestonNow reported “the county deemed the proposal for Reston Town Center North — which would have included a civic plaza, a new library, a pedestrian underpass, and a new shelter and a new performing arts center (details here) — too expensive,” and the Board of Supervisors, rejected Norton Scott’s appeal “due the project’s lack of connectivity with the future extension to Library Street and what county planners said is a lack of available density in the area.”
- The Reston Town Center north development has been renamed to Cameron Green, RestonNow reported Nov. 15, 2019.
Update: The plans with changes were approved Jan. 28 for Reston Station Promenade by the Fairfax County Board of Supervisors (RestonNow). A residential building will be converted into an office building, the planned hotel’s position will be shifted to let more light into the promenade and a corner plaza will become a park, and an athletic field will be constructed.
- Fairfax County published a piece about the new 8.4 acre Reston Station Promenade by Comstock, a mixed-use development planned for across the street from Reston Station and the metro (corner of Sunset Hills Road and Wiehle Avenue). The property currently houses 30 office condos, a two-story medical building and a Bank of America. According to Fairfax County, Comstock’s “redevelopment plan replaces these low-rise, suburban buildings with four new high-rise buildings that include up to 91,000 square feet in ground-floor retail that will include two residential building with up to 540 units, 14-story office with 300,000 square feet and a 23-story, 280-room hotel (see below) with up to 80 private residences. The developer is also actively seeking a boutique music and entertainment venue for the development.”
- The hotel referenced above is reported to be the four-star Marriott Renaissance, according to the Washington Business Journal, and would be topped with 80 luxury condos. It is slated to deliver in 2022.
Boston Properties’ construction of 17FIFTY, a 17-story, 276,000 sqft mixed-use project at 1750 Presidents St. in Reston Town Center, is nearing completion. The building — designed by Shalom Baranes Associates — will have 8,000 square feet of retail space and a four-floor below-grade parking garage. Leidos has signed a contract to occupy the entire building for its new headquarters, with plans to move in March 2020, according to RestonNow.
Fannie Mae will lease 850,000 square feet in the future Reston Gateway — also owned by Boston Properties — a 28-acre project that will bring 4.8M square feet of development to the north side of the Reston metro station, including 2.2M square feet of office, up to 2,010 residential units, a hotel and 93,900 square feet of retail and restaurant space.
Atlantic Realty Companies is looking to construct a mid-rise 145-unit residential building in Reston Corner (located in the southwest corner of Reston Parkway and Sunrise Valley Drive), according to RestonNow, with up to 1,200 square feet of retail.
Developer Brookfield Properties’ has begun construction on its $1.4 billion project dubbed Halley Rise (formally known as Reston Crescent), a 36-acre plot of land located “on the north side of Sunrise Valley Drive between Edmund Halley Drive and Reston Parkway. The property will be carved into eight new urban blocks,” according to Fairfax County.
The development will be completed in phases, with phase one scheduled for completion in 2022 and include “640 residential units, 200,000 square feet of retail space and 450,000 square feet of office space,” according to patch.com.
Brookfield plans to remake the 36-acre site into eight urban blocks, including 1.5 million square feet of new office space, 1,721 residential units, a 200-room hotel and 380,000 square feet of retail.
- The two buildings currently on the plot of land will be joined by six new ones, bringing 1.5 million square feet in new office space.
- Will include 1,500 residential units along with 1.5 million square feet of office, 250,000 square feet of retail and five acres of open space with seven new urban parks (UrbanTurfDC)
- Wegmans intents to build an 80,000 sqft urban-format store on the ground level of [seven-story] Halley Rise, WUSA9 reported Dec. 17. The store in scheduled to open June 2020.
- According to Fairfax County, Wegmans will have 380 residential units above it, plus 1,000 parking spaces. … To accommodate the grocer, Brookfield will build a third, southbound lane on Reston Parkway. This expansion will occur in phases, starting with the section of road that fronts Wegmans.
- Brookfield Properties also will provide a new, full-sized athletic field, at a location TBD.
- Washington Business Journal reports “movie theater chain Cinépolis is close to a deal to open an eight-screen theater at Halley Rise.”
- Pinstripes, a bowling, bocce and bar establishment, will open a 20,000 sqft venue.
- Optimus Ride self-driving vehicles are planned to drive tenants around the development (RestonNow, patch.com).
Rooney Properties is buying part of The Meridian Group’s office property at 11111 Sunset Hills Road to build 175 multi-family residential units and 13 townhomes, according to CurbedDC. The developer will also have to rezone an adjacent parcel that they own at 1831 Michael Faraday Drive, which is planned to have “13 single-family attached and 283 multi-family dwelling units, along with up to 10,000 square feet of restaurant and retail space. The property owners say the multi-family structure would have seven stories, approximately 85 feet in height, and will have an attached seven-story parking garage.” So far, three retailers are confirmed for the restaurant and retail space — Alo Vietnam, A+ Nails and F45 — RestonNow reported Dec. 20, 2019.
Across the street from the above-mentioned development will be Knutson Companies’ Union Towns at Reston Station of 26 townhouses priced from the $800Ks. They will be located behind Pulte Homes’ development, Lofts at Reston Station, with one-level elevator condos at 11200 Reston Station.
The plans submitted by Renaissance Centro 1801, LLC to rezone 1801 Old Reston Avenue have been approved by the Fairfax County Planning Commission and Board of Supervisors, according to RestonNow. Located on the west side of Old Reston Avenue, south side of Temporary Road and East of Reston Parkway, the project seeks to replace the existing three-story office building with a 20-story high-rise for-sale condominium containing up to 150 units (consisting of 126 market rate units and 24 workforce dwelling units). Residents will have the option of buying one parking space per unit.
“Comstock Partners plans to begin construction this spring on a $95M, 180,000-square-foot trophy-class office building — known as 1906 Reston Metro Plaza — at its massive Reston Station development, with completion slated for January 2020,” according to the Washington Business Journal. Comstock said it expects to begin construction next year on the third office building: a 250,000-square-foot tower called 1902 Reston Metro Plaza.”
This is in addition to their two projects currently underway:
- Now open — BLVD | Reston Station is a 24-story, 450-unit building next to the 2,300-space metro parking garage, located at the Wiehle-Reston Station
- Comstock is in the final stages of purchasing the Sunset Hills Professional Park (a one-story office condo complex) located at Sunset Hills Road and Wiehle Avenue, which will be developed into the 400-unit Momentum Condominiums. The tower will include ground floor retail, a wide boulevard with trees, residential and office.
Located at the intersection of Verisign Way and Woodland Park Road, Woodland Park Waterview will bring 295 apartments in a five-story building to wrap around the parking garage currently in the center of the development; 56 two-over-two, townhouse-style multifamily units; and 32 attached, four-story townhouses.
Rubenstein Partners announced in early November 2016 that it has purchased the 180,000 sqft. five-story building at 11493 Sunset Hills Road for $18.6M. Unisys Corp. recently vacated the building after more than 10 years. The building will get a fitness center, conference center and food service areas in hopes of attracting tech companies. —RestonNow
Under constructions: The overall plan for the Vornado Development plan has been approved by the Fairfax County Board of Supervisors. It calls to keep the current office buildings, but replace open space and surface parking with Lincoln Commerce Park, a seven-story, 200-unit residential building (see next paragraph) with an interior courtyard and underground parking; a 24-story, 300-unit residential building; a 22-story, 385,000-square-foot office building; and a 14-story, 175-room hotel. There would also be retail in the first three floors of several buildings, plus a central plaza and promenade, as well as five park areas. Residents of the development will also be Reston Association members.
Bozzuto Development Co. and landowner Chuck Veatch have started work on a 417,257-square-foot, 421-unit multifamily building with 10,000 square feet of retail on a 5.5-acre site adjacent to Comstock’s Reston Station. The parcel is located in the 11400 block of Sunset Hill Road and is the former home of Reston Mini-Storage.
(Updated April 21, 2017) Fairfax County Supervisor Cathy Hudgins issued a news release [April 20] announcing the cancellation of an April 25 community meeting on the revised redevelopment proposal for St John’s Wood apartments. According to the release, Bozzuto Development Company, Inc. has decided to “indefinitely defer the application for the redevelopment of the St John’s Wood apartment complex.”
New Commercial Real Estate Developments
The redevelopment plan for the headquarters of the American Armed Forces Mutual Aid Association — on the site of the 1899 A. Smith Bowman Manor House — was unanimously approved by the Fairfax County Planning Commission on Aug. 1, 2019. AAFMAA envisions replacing two existing buildings on the site with two Class A office buildings and reusing the manor house as office space. Developer AP Reston Campus LLC plans to keep the existing gazebo and stormwater management pond. The site will include an underground garage and a 6,200 square-foot terrace that connects the two office building. (RestonNow)
Microsoft Corp. is looking for up to 300,000 square feet of office space in Northern Virginia, according to a report in the Washington Business Journal. The technology company is working with commercial real estate services firm JLL to scout Northern Virginia. The potential properties in Reston include Comstock’s Loudoun and Reston Station projects, Brookfield’s Halley Rise and Boston Properties’ Reston Gateway. Microsoft currently leases 275,000 square feet at Reston Town Center.
Google has announced plans to anchor Comstock’s Reston Station Tower. The global technology giant signed a 164,000-foot lease in L.C.’s signature office building. It will occupy the top floors of the 16-story landmark building, which features a concrete exoskeleton over glass. The company will start moving in this summer. It plans to eventually house 500 employees in the new space.—RestonNow
Sunrise Technology Policy, a 21-acre office parking with four existing buildings, will expand to nearly 943,000 square feet of space for data centers. CoreSite chose Reston over Loudoun County. —RestonNow
The Fairfax County Board of Supervisors approved plans May 15, 2019, to replace a parking lot in Lake Fairfax Business Park with a 138-room, four-story hotel, as proposed by TH Holding Company. —RestonNow
Coming soon from Akridge and RTC Partnership LLC — One Reston Town Center: Located at 1760 Reston Pkwy., plans call for a 23-story, 420,000 sqft building, which will replace the five-story office building currently standing on the site. The building will feature a six-story glass enclosed atrium lobby; a 30,000 sqft landscaped, outdoor plaza; private rooftop lounge and terraces; and fitness facility. There will also be 15,000 sqft of retail space, eight high-speed elevators and a six-level garage. —RestonNow
Defense contractor General Dynamics announced it intends to build a 190,000-square-foot headquarters on a 22-acre lot currently owned by Boston Properties. The site is at 11011 Sunset Hills, between Wiehle Avenue and Hunter Mill Road and bordered on one edge by the W&OD Trail.
Fairfax County is preparing for the redevelopment 49 acres from New Dominion Parkway to Bowman Town Drive and Town Center Parkway to Fountain Drive. The area encompasses the current Reston Regional Library, the Embry Rucker Community Shelter, the North County Human Services Center and the former Cameron Glen Care Center site. The county eventually envisions a mixed-use district, with renovated or relocated space for the library and shelter, as well as offices, hotels, a performing arts center and at least 1,000 new residences. The Fairfax County Park Authority also plans to build an indoor pool and recreation center at Town Center North.
INGH Properties II has submitted a special exception to develop an assisted living facility, with memory care services consisting of 134 units at 10819 Leesburg Pike.
- Update here (July 6, 2016) The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is seeking a zoning change in order to build a 16,558-square-foot location at Crowell and Hunter Mill roads, according to RestonNow. The church plans a one-story building with 292 seats and 233 parking spots.
- At 1831 Wiehle Ave., a 75,000-square-foot office building will be converted into a mixed-use building with 504 multi-family residential units and up to 61,000-square-feet of retail.
- Five hundred apartments, a 175-room hotel, roughly 400,000-square-feet of office, and ground-floor retail are coming to the sites of 1850 Centennial Park Drive, 11400 Commerce Park Drive and 11440 Commerce Park Drive, respectively.
- Super Chicken — at VY, 11830 Sunrise Valley Drive
- Core IV Therapy — 1900 Campus Commons Drive
- Bobby’s Bagel Cafe — 1484 North Point Village Center
- Blackboard global headquarters — 11720 Plaza America Drive
- M&T Bank — 1886 Metro Center Drive
- The Capital Burger — In the Hyatt Regency at Reston Town Center
- UFC Gym — 11710 Plaza America Drive, Suite 40
- Paddywax Candle Bar — Reston Town Center, 1816 Library St.
- Roland Clarke Place — Redeveloped into Sunrise Square, 11690 Sunrise Valley Drive
- Grill Kabob — 11888 Plaza America Drive
- Mathnasium — 1424 North Point Village Center
- DC Row — Reston Town Center, 11877 Market St.
- Peet’s Coffee — Reston Town Center, 11830 Freedom Drive
- The Glossary Nail Spa — Reston Town Center, 1771 Library St.
- North Italia — Reston Town Center, 11898 Market St.
- Teapot & Cake — Lake Anne Plaza, 11404A Washington Plaza-W.
- Señor Ramon Taqueria — 11790-A Baron Cameron Ave.
- Mason’s Famous Lobster Rolls — Reston Town Center, 11939 Democracy Drive
- Woofies — 1897 Preston White Drive
- Solidcore — 12100 Sunset Hill Blvd.
- Finn Thai Restaurant and Bar — 1466 North Point Village Center
- Primrose of Reston — 1309 North Village Road
- Sprout Cafe — 12011 Sunset Hills Road
- EXO at Excelsior Parc — 1897 Oracle Way
- New Trail Cycling Studio — Lake Anne Plaza, 1614 Washington Plaza
- Lululemon — Reston Town Center, 11957 Market St.
- Inova Urgent Care center — 1488 North Point Village Center
- Reston Town Center (RTC) West, 12130 Sunset Hills Road — Starbucks, Cooper’s Hawk Winery and Restaurant, Punjabi by Nature, Honeygrow, BGR The Burger Joint, Mezeh Mediterranean Grille, Nando’s Peri-Peri, Famous Toastery, Bombay Velvet and Solidcore.
- Kiln & Co. — 1631 Washington Plaza
- Pizza Hut — 1821 Wiehle Ave.
- Jerry’s Subs and Pizza — 1432 North Point Village Center
- Great China — 1484 North Point Village Center
- Boston Market — 1492 North Point Village Center
- Modell’s Sporting Goods — 11680 Plaza America Drive
- Reston Tailoring — Lake Anne Plaza
- Hibiscus Thai Cuisine, 11790-A Baron Cameron Ave.
- Small Change Consignment — 1629 N. Washington Plaza
- Lake Anne Hair Design, 11404 Washington Plaza W.
- Singh Thai, 1633 N. Washington Plaza
- Performance Bicycle Shop — Plaza America
- At Reston Town Center: Panera, Victoria’s Secret, The Tasting Room, BB&T, Dawn Price Baby, Hen Penny Restaurant, Obi Sushi Japanese Bistro, Edible Incredible Desserts, Red Velvet Cupcakery, Neyla Mediterranean Bistro, Appalachian Spring, M&S Grill, Ann Taylor, Pottery Barn and Williams-Sonoma
Updated March 18, 2020