We’ve gathered all the reports with predictions and analyses about the location of Amazon’s HQ2, which is slated to bring 50,000 white collar jobs and $5B in investments. Where do you think the giant will land?
- Site selector: Amazon’s HQ2 announcement likely to come after midterm elections (Washington Business Journal)
- Bezos, Amazon board visiting Washington, but no headquarters announcement planned (Washington Post)
- The Amazon effect: Business leaders give their take on what HQ2 would mean to Washington (Washington Business Journal)
- Here is how many more apartments the D.C. area will need if the region lands Amazon (Urban Turf)
- NoVa surges to No. 1 on Amazon HQ2 rankings list (Reston Patch)
- Amazon joins the D.C. Chamber of Commerce (Washington Business Journal)
- Amazon HQ2 search ignites public hunt for signs (CNN)
- The real reason Amazon’s HQ2 will be near Washington, D.C. (CNBC)
- Amazon HQ2: How did we get here? What comes next? (Brookings Institute)
- The Amazon Effect: Rising rents (Multifamily Executive)
- How the arrival of Amazon’s HQ2 could affect Washington rents (Washingtonian)
- How Amazon could impact DC-area schools, housing and transportation (WTOP)
More articles will be added to this post as they are published.
Last updated Sept. 19, 2018.