Local Real Estate News
- Looking to cool off in Reston? Check out these 16 homes for sale that are water oriented. Want to see one in person? Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Here are the 10 D.C. neighborhoods where homes are selling the fastest (via UrbanTurf DC)
- How much does sprawl cost American commuters? More than $107 billion annually, or about $1,400 per commuter, a new analysis finds. (via City Lab)
- D.C. will focus on affordable housing this June, with solicitations for developers to build 25 new properties, an action plan for maintaining housing subsidies set to expire in 2020, the city’s annual housing expo, and a roundtable discussion on housing data. (via Greater Greater Washington)
Upcoming Local Events
Don’t forget all of the FREE summer film festivals, concerts, community cookouts, ice cream socials and yoga classes in Reston listed here.
- If you’re heading to D.C.: The National Zoo will host World Ocean Day on Saturday, June 11, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Featuring a variety of activities, crafts, games and demonstrations celebrating ocean health and conservation. Learn what you can do to help protect oceans in your everyday life, and find out what Zoo scientists are doing to support ocean conservation at this free, family-friendly event.
Did I miss an event happening today? Know about something coming up? Have a real estate question? Let me know in the comments below.